The Power of Research to Improve Communication and Leadership Skills
Questions? Email us
Services for the NDSU community
- Provide presentations to NDSU classes on public speaking and other communication topics
- Offer workshops on how to prepare conference and research presentations
- Deliver audience feedback for presenters and presentations
- Provide research database for student and faculty projects
- Expand networking for collaborative research projects
- Translate and provide communication resources and information to assist with communication practice and research
- Increase accessibility of academic knowledge and resources of a top-ranked research institution to the publich through research translation and training sessions that help people solve problems and build productive relationships
- Educate current and future leaders on effective solutions to communicative challenges and enhancing the public good
North Dakota State University is a student-focused, land-grant, research university — an economic engine that educates students, conducts primary research, creates new knowledge and advances technology.
The university provides affordable access to an excellent education at a top-ranked research institution that combines teaching and research in a rich learning environment, educating future leaders who will create solutions to national and global challenges that will shape a better world.